|Goddess:|| Spring |
Queen of Underworld
|Originally From:||Olympus and The Underworld|
|Children:|| Zagreus (Son)|
|First appearance:||Persephone and the Winter Seeds|
|Portrayed by:||Meghan Black|
Goddess of spring, queen of the underworld.
In Greek mythology, Persephone ( /pərˈsɛfəniː/ in modern English; also called Kore) was the Queen of the Underworld, the korē (or young maiden), and a daughter of Zeus and Demeter. Persephone had a double function as a chthonic and vegetation goddess. In the Olympian version, she becomes the consort of Hades when he becomes the deity that governs the underworld. She is also the symbol of vegetation which shoots forth in spring and the power of which withdraws into the earth at other seasons of the year
- Hair:Light Brown
- curly hair
As a Goddess ,Persephone possessesEdit
- 'Immortality: 'Persephone , possesses the ability to live forever
- Superhuman Strength : Persephone may possess the Ability to be far more strong than a mortal .
- Flight : Persephone , as a goddess, possesses the ability to fly
- Metamorphosis : Persephone ,may possesses the ability to modify her physical Appearance
- Magical Abilities: which is the Ability to override the usual "laws of nature such as Conjuring objects & Telkinesis
As the goddess of spring Edit
- Chlorokinesis : P
- , possesses the magical ability to control Growth of plants like her mother , Demeter , but to a lesser degree.
|Andromeda||Hercules and Iolas||Ulysses and the Journey Home||Perseus: The Search for Medusa||Persephone and the Winter Seeds||Daedalus and Icarus|
|Odysseus and Circe||Atalanta: The Wild Girl||Prometheus and Pandora's Box||Bellerophon and Pegasus||Theseus and the Minotaur||The Labors of Hercules|
|Psyche and Eros||Odysseus and the Trojan Horse||Odysseus and Penelope||Hercules and the Golden Apples||Cadmus and Europa||Jason and Medea||Damon and Pythias|
|Castor and Pollux||The Hounds of Actaeon||Phaeton: The Chariot of Fire||Androcles and the Lion||King Midas||Hercules and the Titans|